- Registration should be completed online at Brain Craft Ltd. - SUB IUPC official website at iupc.sub.edu.bd
- Verify your team by the coach using verification url sent to the email of coach.
- Registration fee: Tk. 4500.00 (Four thousand five hundred taka) (Cash or through Pubali Bank Limited in favor of SUB)
- Registration Opens: 1st January, 2019
- Last date of registration: 22nd February, 2019
- Last date of payment: 1st March, 2019
- Mock Contest: Friday, 8th March, 2019
- Contest : Saturday, 9th March, 2019
Number of Teams
- Every university participating in the Brain Craft Ltd. - SUB IUPC 2019 will get at least one team.
- Any university who hasn’t participated in recent IUPC 2017/2018 sessions may get one team depending on the availability (at most 100 teams will be allowed).
- The program committee reserves all the rights to accept or reject any additional teams.
- The contest hosting university may be allowed to additional teams, which will be decided by program committee.
- Each team has access to one computer with a specific set of problems which may be solved in any order.
- The contest runs for five hours and consists of 8-12 problems. Scores will be available on-line to contestants and spectators. (The score will not be updated during the last hour of the contest).
- Don’t write team name in your code. In this case, actual verdict will not be provided and your submission will be penalized.
- For any questions about the problems, you can send your clarifications through Codemarshal. You must not ask any irrelevant questions to judges. In such cases, judges can take any decision even can disqualify your team.
- In case of problem with network or system, please seek help of volunteers and system support team.
- While printing your code, please write your team ID above the code. The volunteer will give you the printed paper based on your team ID.
- Teams are not allowed to use or keep any kind of electronic devices including USB drive, cell phone, smart watch etc. Browsing internet in any manner is prohibited.